We offer lessons Monday-Saturday on just about any instrument that you can imagine. Lessons are typically done in 30 minute sessions, although some teachers do offer hour-long sessions. Most students schedule one lesson per week. Students pay the instructors directly at the start of each month for the entire month (which usually includes four individual lessons).
Stop by or call the shop at (865)766-5192 to get set up with an instructor.
Here’s our current roster of instructors, what they teach and the days they teach: (we’ve included links to their website or facebook profiles for direct contact and additional info)
• Greg Horne, guitar • fiddle • mandolin • banjo • ukulele [Mon. 11am-8pm, Tues. 2:30-8pm ] video
• Barry Po Hannah, guitar [Mon., Fri. - 4-8pm]
• Jessica Watson, guitar • banjo • ukulele • beginning mandolin [Wed. 3-8pm] video
• Mike Seal, guitar [at our Chickamauga location, call for time/days]
• David Leventhal, bluegrass banjo [call for time/days]
• Chad Beauchaine, fiddle (Celtic and old time) [Fridays - 2-6pm] Four Leaf Peat (Chad’s band)
• Meade Armstrong, violin/fiddle • [Wed. 3-8pm] Red Shoes and Rosin
• Bob Deck, guitar • zen stuff [Thurs. - 10am-2pm]
• Josh Sidman, bass (acoustic and electric) • mandolin • video [flexible hours/days, just call ahead] Barstool Romeos (Josh’s Band)
We’ll add owner to the list of Josh’s accomplishments as well.